23 April, 2013

Sunday, 21 April 2013



YO
WAZZUP
So, i went out to celebrate ivan's birthday last sunday.
And above is my fav photo with my dear junior Vivian Ng.
That was a great sunday.

Started off going to popular to prepare the card for ivan. Did my best for it, but only half satisfied. Nvm, shall try harder next time. Following that we went to eat!
Together there were 6 of us. Rinko vivian ivan pengcheng fenrong me! Then rinko left, and the five of us went arcade.
Really had fun! Esp making fun of fenrong and pengcheng. The two of them should just get together already. :D
After that, kind soul vivian hanged out with me until 9pm. Haha, ate a 1-1.5 hour dinner. At mac. So long, two thirds of the time just chatting. Really fun.
Then went home and CHIONG THE SHAT OUT OF MY WEB ASSIGNMENT. HAHAHA.
Great day.
Here's wishing ivan, a greater year ahead. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment