16 July, 2011

I walk by faith

I Walk By Faith

I walk by faith
Each step by faith
To live by faith
I put my trust in you

Every step i take
Is a step of faith
No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Every prayer i make
Is a prayer of faith
If my God is for me
Then who can be against me(:

The prayer of faith.
For when we are weak, then can God be strong.
In every step you make,
No matter what is the circumstances, do it- in faith.
Believe that Jesus will guide your path.
And Jesus is intercessing for you in heaven.(:
So if He is for you, who can be against you?

Be cheerful.
"if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then i will hear from heaven, and then i will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Turn and trust in God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment