20 March, 2012

Yui Again English Translation / Subs I am supposed to pursue my dream in this narrow winding road, stuttering in the crowds of people It's not that I want to return to that past, I am just searching for the sky I have lost. I hope you understand. Don't show the sad face as if you have been sacrificed. Tears do not end a sin. We have to carry it with us through in this maze of feelings with no ends in sight. Who am I waiting for? As scribbled on the blank note, I want to be more honest. What do I want to escape from? Is it this thing called "reality"? "For what am I living?" In the middle of the night as my memories are fading. I can't play safe anymore, but there is nowhere to go too. There's still so much in life to remove this feeling. I will feel nostalgic about it. I welcome this pain. I have to apologize for this. Ah, I'm sorry. I can't say it well. I'm just causing worries. Everything that I embraced that day. Everything that I will embrace tomorrow I will not arrange them in any order. I hope you understand. I closed my eyes but I could still see things I do not want to see. Unnecessary rumors that I hear for the first time, so what? "Face it and you will be friends" Don't tell lies like these. My heart being agitated from deep inside, a burning sensation runs through my body. Actually I'm expecting something from this thing called "reality". "For what am I living?" I want to shout it out loud. Can you hear me? I can't play safe anymore, but there is nowhere to go too. I am grateful for all the kindness, so I want to become stronger to march on. I do welcome friends and foes. How do I open the next door? I'm thinking. The unretractable story has begun. Open your eyes. Open your eyes. There is still so much in life to remove this feeling. I want to start all over again so that I can complete what I haven't done. Shall we go AGAIN? "For what am I living?" I want to shout it out loud. Can you hear me? I can't play safe anymore, but there is nowhere to go too. I am grateful for all the kindness, so I want to become stronger. I feel the nostalgia. I welcome this pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment