02 April, 2012

today is a sad day la.
Holding no grudges to anyone but myself.
yes, it was my fault for being too well, on the phone and emo even before the incident.
so it's ok. i just hope that all will turn out fine.
just dont push me down the water ever again. I'm seriously scared. luckily i didn't lose my cool and my tongue.
if i lost my tongue, that's it man haha.
haiz......
after the trip, i was just thinking about songs that should go through my head.
there were too many songs that i became confused and failed-hyper.
then just before i reached home, i went to the playground which i used to go to to play after sec sch every day for 35 mins to listen to church songs. been a year since i did that. and i lie down, saw the moon, and the right song finally came.
God oh God take a hold of me all over all over
God oh God take a hold of me, all over all over
God oh God take a hold of me, turn me upside down let's make history,
let your power get inside me,
show me what i can be~ take a hold of me~
wo oh wo oh wo oh
wo oh wo oh wo ohhhh(low voice)
You have filled this heart of mine, with your grace and lvoe divine,
I can;t help but worship you
You have filled this space between,
all my hopes and all my dreams
I'm so thankful that you came for me
so this is my prayer today
God oh God take a hold of me
all over all over
God oh God take a hold of me
all over all over
God oh God take a hold of me turn me upside down let's make history
let your power come inside me show me hat i can be
take a hold of me
 and Bam.
I cried.
tears just flowed.
flowwwwwwwed.
it is my destiny to serve God and that's final.
I'll overcome all things.
for Romans 12;21 says
do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

No comments:

Post a Comment