17 September, 2012

The way i treat my friends.

Well everyone treats people differently.
For me, I have treated you differently from others subconsciously.
:O
Not my fault.:)
I try my best to be equal to all, but as animal farm goes, some are more equal than others.
(Gosh, i love animal farm.)
Acquaintances: hey, hi, whatsup? Yea man~, hi 5!
Friends: hey look, cheesecake!
Good friends: loooook, cheeseeecakeee, look, birddddd, heheeheeheeeehehehhheheheheheehehehhee
Heheheheheheehehehhehheheheeeehehehheeeheeehee.
, eh sorry ah, heehee.
Hey, how are you? :D
Inserts lame joke
Talks about personality stuff, world, politics.
Close friends: everything in good friends,
Cheesecake,
Survivor,
Coffee,
Survivor,
Cheesecake,
KFC,
Survivor,
Random shouting,
Survivor,
Explaining of my ways and methods,
moar personality stuff,
Very bullying side of me,
Very caring side of me,
Trolling people till they laugh on the floor,
Allow you to troll me till i'm on the floor.
(Actually, yes. I have been rolling on the floor laughing many times in 2011.... )
Survivor is coming(((((:

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment