24 June, 2012

Old time singspiration song


So today I learnt a little from Pastor Kevin Gerald. Could have learnt more but no telling you why i didn't. :D
We learnt about controlling our train of thought and we must know the destination of our train of thought.
Thus it means to know where does our train of thought will lead us. If we know it's not a good place, then don't venture into that thought. But rather read positive stuff. Be with positive people.
And I am reminded of this song.


I am traveling on the hallelujah line,
On the good old Gospel train,
I am on the right track and never will go back
To the station of sin again.
I need no fare, I’m riding on a pass,
’Tis the blood for sinners slain,
I am traveling on the hallelujah line,
On the good old Gospel train.


Yeahh.
Since we are already on the right track, why go back?
And never ever change train. You can stop the train, but never change train.

No comments:

Post a Comment