07 June, 2015

Current Thoughts

Meteor Shower

I can finally see that You're right there beside me
I am not my own, for I have been made new
Please don't let me go I desperately need You

I am not my own, for I have been made new
Please don't let me go I desperately need You

Song by Owl City https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwzhdRubxFo


How I feel right now in my life. I need to grab hold on to what I lost.
I lost myself.
I pursued a new goal, another new goal, another new goal, and then the mask was removed. I am no longer a facade. I don't want to hide anymore. I am not who I used to be. I can still do what I do best, but I am, on the inside just a hollow shell. And in this hollow shell I am having people lambasting words into it, like a loudhailer, and I transferred all those pain, all those thoughts, all those empty words into my own ballad, I became my own bard.


"A tongue of lamentations pouring out, a whole volume of remorse. Like wet paint, splashed on to the walls with great anguish. The crimson splatter on the floor and the slow drips, a waterfall flowing as it hits from the cascade to the base, without sound, but it can be heard. Pain can be heard."

No comments:

Post a Comment